Friday, December 29, 2006

Santiago Rebello


This is Santiago Rebello studying in Msc – part II from st. Xaviers College.
Single, 22 yrs, 5’8” and still have to do my Phd.

I like singing
Playing the guitar
Composing songs
Designing clothes
Excursions and Fieldtrips
Thinking!!!
Jammin Up
Meeting friends
Celebrating Birthdays
Funerals

Role as a Doer:
I’m the supporting actor in this group.
I’m refered to as the Guardian Angel according to Daddyji.
I promote the work of the Doers
By meeting people and telling them all about us.
I spread the word via Orkut and other means.
Since im musically inclined
I use my talent in making new songs for the group.
Presently working on different topics such as:
Love, Friendship, Encouragement….
We have already composed 2 songs
Ones the Doers Anthem,
Which talks about how we came together and why.
And the other ones a New Birthday Song,
Coz we were tired of listening to the same old
Happy Birthday to you…
I also help the group by meeting up with dem
And talking, discussing and implementing (Doing)
All the ideas that come out.
We then try to sell our concepts / designs too.

Purpose:
Most people talk about different issues.
We do talk. But, are not satisfied by that
N thus go ahead and get it done.
I strongly Believe in DOING.
I personally am here to help neil and his dreams come true
i.e. to see the world (starting from where we are)
as a better place.
i.e. cut corruption
cut the dirt in our city
cut the anger and hatred
sow the seeds of Love, Peace, Goodness (Godliness)
and my Final Goal would be
To see the World as Heaven.

Vision:
We have started and are working towards doing good,
Making a difference in a small way that we can as of now.
And thus we are searching for more young talents, designers,
Artists and other creative people to join us and share their views.
We love SMART things and are open to Ideas.

We see ourselves with common people tomorrow.
We wanna be their voice. (different issues)
We want to reach out to all the people who wanted to DO things
In their lives, who could not do it for some reason or other.
We want to help you begin, by telling you our stories
And how we, even after coming from different backgrounds
Are doing……….making that extra effort, at least trying…

It’s not about Money. It’s not about Fame.
That will come automatically if you do good.
Its about Doing and doing in whatever possible way.

For e.g. Doing could just be as simple as:
Making someones day!
Just imagine, if you do that everyday (not difficult)
You’d be making so many people happy.

Final Vision:
To see all Bombaykars and Indians as “DOERS”
(i.e. doin good!)

Personal Belief:
Everyone can be a Doer in different ways.
(without even joining us)
And as a Doer I say:
It’s not your Talents, Creativity or Strengths
But your AVAILABILITY to “do”

I say:
“Let go off the things that pull you down”
“Theres always a Bigger Picture”
“It’s all part of the Design by God”

So after you have read so much
Or if you did not understand what I’ve written DO
Contact me on this TOLL Free No. 9819 705219
Or send me mail on: Santiago.rbll@gmail.com

“BE A DOER TODAY”

Get Back to Doing ?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pic.[:D]

Unknown said...

true....
we need to change the happy birthday song...
all d best